Take the first, important step to address your issues for example:
- A question you would like answered;
- Check if you are on the right lines in what you are proposing to do:
- Need advice and/or help with an issue.
Contact us to discuss your issues and what you wish to achieve. Use one of the following methods:
- Write to us but to reduce spam and nuisance e-mail. please the chat or message us button that appears on the right hand side of the page
- Phone Jim Harrington – 07808 765588 – – leave a message as I do not answer the phone when driving nor when providing advice to a client or inquirer.
Please note that I do not monitor my e-mail and messages constantly as I travel and also work on sites on which our phones are not active. I shall endeavour to respond to you within 2 working days. If you need a quicker response, phone me on the number above.
You can also follow HR Management Dimensions on Twitter to be alerted to new developments or changes regarding hr/personnel management matters.
The appearance of this site is in the midst of change and we shall be adding an easier method of contacting us when we have trialled its security and reliability.