Helpful Resources to Address Issues
Would you like to benefit from:
- Advice that is rooted in experience in senior roles in general management and hr management?
- Tips on addressing both people and organisational issues?
- Gaining insight into our approaches to tackling issues?
Yes? Then I invite you to view:
Effective Resources to Address Issues
- Articles on our blogs;
- Our main website;
- Key HR Facts.
1 Recent Articles and Posts on Our Blog
Click on the relevant title below to see the full article.
You can see all our articles and posts via the following links:
HR Management Dimensions blog for CEOs, Head Teachers, Directors and Senior Managers;
You are welcome to share articles and extracts with your colleagues or friends. All we require is that you acknowledge the source and copyright whenever the article is shared. Details of the copyright and source are normally stated at the end of each blog article or page for convenience.
2 Our Main Web Site
Our maim web site outlines different approaches we adapt to meet the needs of senior managers in deciding which are the preferred options to tackle issues and to be confident about the way forward. You can read more at HR Management Dimensions
3 Key HR Facts
This sets out a handy reference to statutory rates of pay, leave, working time, Tribunal awards and employees’ rights – view at Key HR Facts
4 Keep Up to Date with Developments
By following us on Twitter you will be kept informed of:
- Developments in hr management practices;
- Implications of changes to employment law
5 Discuss Issues with Us
Alternatively, If you wish to discuss an issue with us, contact Jim Harrington by:
- either leaving a message (use the message tab on the side of this page) or
- phone us etc. as explained on the Contact us page .