Helpful Resources to Address Issues
Would you like to benefit from:
- Advice rooted in experience in senior roles in general management and hr management and professional qualifications?
- Tips to address people and organisational issues?
- Insight into our approaches to resolve issues?
‘Yes’ then I invite you to view the resources and notes below.
1 Recent Articles and Blog Posts
You can our recent articles and posts via the following links:
- Do not waste your time trawling the internet for an easy reference to key employment law rights whether as a manager or as an employee. Key HR Facts is the site to view for the facts, remedies and tips on […]
- New rates take effect from 1st April 2023. To help busy managers, those and the existing rates can be seen at this link to our Key HR Facts site. Key HR Facts contains many useful facts on a range of […]
- The legal requirements for calculating holiday pay will lead to increased costs for some but not all employers. The Supreme Court has ruled  that the relevant law is strict as to the holiday entitlement and method of calculating holiday […]
HR Management Dimensions blog for CEOs, Head Teachers, Directors and Managers;
Sharing of Content – You are welcome to share articles and extracts with your colleagues or friends provided that you acknowledge the source and copyright whenever the article is shared by whatever means in whole or in part. Details of the copyright and source are normally stated at the end of each blog article or page for convenience. This also applies to our main website and Key HR Facts.
Please note that the copyright of images may be held by other persons as may the copyright of any articles or references to which we refer.
2 Key HR Facts
This is a handy and quick reference to key facts on employment rights to help busy managers. It gives tips on points that are often overlooked as well as the current statutory rates of pay, leave, working time, compensation – view at Key HR Facts
3 Our Main Web Site
Our main web site outlines different approaches we adapt to meet the needs of senior managers in deciding which are the preferred options to tackle issues and to be confident about the way forward. You can read more on our main web site HR Management Dimensions
4 Keep Up to Date with Developments
By following us on Twitter you will be kept informed of:
- Developments in hr management practices;
- Implications of changes to employment law
Follow @HRMgtDimensio5 Discuss Questions or Issues with Us
Alternatively, If you wish to discuss an issue with us, contact Jim Harrington by:
- either leaving a message (use the message tab on the side of this page) or
- phone us etc. as explained on the Contact us page