Take the first, important step to address your issues for example:
- A question you would like answered;
- A request for up to date information;
- Check if you are on the right lines in what you are proposing to do:
- Need advice and/or help with an issue.
The first step is to
Contact us to discuss your issues and what you wish to achieve. Use one of the following methods:
- Write to us but please use the contact form below to reduce spam and nuisance e-mail.
- Phone Jim Harrington – 07808 765588
Please note that I do not monitor my e-mail and messages constantly as I travel and also work on sites on which our phones are not active. I shall endeavour to respond to you within 2 working days. If you need a quicker response, phone me on the number above.
You can also follow HR Management Dimensions on Twitter to be alerted to new developments or changes regarding hr/personnel management matters.